All year round
9:00 / 13:00
Experienced and professional guides
Warm floatation overalls!
Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
Free Wi-Fi on board
Seasickness tablets available
Snacks and refreshments sold on board
Pick up & drop off in Reykjavik - please note that some hotels & guesthouses are in a bus restricted zone that requires guests to wait at certain bus stops.
English speaking driver guide
Golden Circle + Whale watching tour
Day 1 - Pick up in Reykjavik for the Golden Circle tour by minibus
- Earthquake Center in Hveragerði - coffee and restroom stop - 20 minutes
- Faxi waterfall - 15 minute stop
- Gullfoss - "The Golden Waterfall" - 45 minute stop
- Geysir geothermal area - 75 - 90 minute stop
- Þingvellir national park - 60 - 75 minute stop
- Lunch and snacks are not included but we will stop at suitable locations
- Restrooms are available on the way
- The weather can be unpredictable and we recommend bringing good shoes and a warm waterproof jacket.
- Pick up & drop off in Reykjavik - please note that some hotels & guesthouses are in a bus restricted zone that requires guests to wait at certain bus stops.
- English speaking driver guide
- Comfortable minibus
- Suitable clothes and walking shoes depending on weather conditions
Day 2 - Pick up in Reykjavik for Whale watching tour with Reykjavik Sailors.
All the year around you'll be able to see a variety of whales by the coast, from the Minke and Humpback whales to White Beaked Dolphins and Harbour Porpoises. The high peak season for whale watching is from April to August, but of course the ocean is always full of adventures. You can see all the other aquatic species, all sorts of wildlife and at the same time enjoy the splendid scenery around the coast of Iceland.
- Pick up & drop off in Reykjavik area from all the Hotels
- English speaking guide
- Comfortable boat
- Warm floatation overalls
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Seasickness tablets available
Light snacks, sandwiches, hot/soft drinks and alcohol beverages sold on board
- Suitable clothes and shoes depending on weather conditions