Youth 10-15 years 10.995 ISK
15 April - October
9:00, 11:00, 14:00, 16:00
Warm overalls, life-vests, gloves and goggles
Admission to the Whales of Iceland exhibition
Visiting Puffin Island in the summertime
Scenic route along the Reykjavík coastline
Suspension seats for extra comfort
We get you extra close!
Free ticket to join our Whale Watching Classic or Whale Watching Express tour if there are no sightings!
Pick up options
Please let us know if you want us to pick you up at your hotel.
Children 10-15 years
Disclaimer for pick ups
Pick-ups must be booked with a minimum of one hour before the tours departure time, all pick-ups booked after that will be discarded.
Looking for adventure and unforgettable memories?
Forget boring old fashion Whale Watching cruises, with the rib boat we offer you amazing and personal whale watching experience.
With 12 meters long rib boat we can get to the whales very close and faster than any other boat and low position in the water gives you a close view experience, safe for whales and passengers.
On this tour during the summer we will visit puffin island Akurey to look at these incredibly beautiful and funny birds and on the way back we will take beautiful route along the Reykjavik coast.
By Reykjavik coast we will be able to see the Minke, Humpback and Killer whales to White Beaked Dolphins and Harbour Porpoises and all the other aquatic species, all sorts of wildlife and at the same time enjoy the splendid scenery around the coast of Iceland.
RIB was custom built and has been equipped with suspension seating, for extra safety and comfort also on choppy ocean.
Please be aware that due to environmental reasons this trip will be delivered on a shared boat with our partners. At Reykjavik Sailors we are committed to ensuring the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods.
NOTE: You should schedule to be at our departure point the latest 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Tickets can be bought at the booking panel on the webpage and you also can buy tickets at our ticket office the latest 40 min before schedule tour departure.
- Please note that you will be asked to read & sign a safety waiver from our ticket office before departure.
- Please note that this tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or severe heart conditions, children under 10 years or people under 130 cm.
- We kindly ask you to arrive the leatest 30 min prior to departure. Everyone that arrives later than 15 min prior to departure can not be guaranteed to join the tour and Special Tours reserve the right to for fit any refunds.
- All departures must have a minimum of 2 passengers booked to sail out. If there is only 1 passenger, we will reschedule you for another time/date or offer a full refund.
- Admission to the Whales of Iceland exhibition is included. Please note that the exhibition is open every day from 10am to 5pm and is in about 15 min walking distance from the harbor.
- You will be asked to show a valid form of ID upon arrival for check-in
Tour will be operated by Special Tours and starting point for this tour is at